If you answered ‘yes’, the Rice University Staff Council wants you!
SC provides a unique opportunity to:
- Make a positive impact on the Rice community
- Stay informed about issues affecting plans for the future of Rice
- Advocate for staff
- Network with colleagues and make new friends
Responsibilities of SC members would include:
- Serving a full three-year term
- Attending monthly SC meetings (90 minutes) and disseminating information to fellow staffers
- Serving on a SC subcommittee of your interest and attending the subcommittee’s monthly meetings (60-90 minutes)
- Participate fully in all SC activities
You can make a difference in helping to shape Rice’s future!
Apply to be on Staff Council and/or nominate an enthusiastic colleague! All nominees will be contacted to verify their interest in applying to Staff Council.